pig hunters Index du Forum
pig hunters
forum de discutions de la team Pig hunters

pig hunters Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Barcode Brothers - Swipe Me (2000) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pig hunters Index du Forum -> VaéVictis ( guilde wow ) -> Problèmes / Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
esbkaari

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Barcode Brothers - Swipe Me (2000) Répondre en citant

Barcode Brothers - Swipe Me (2000) > urlin.us/2c6l2

"Heartbeat"......Nielsen,...land,...Schrder,...Powers...Nielsen,...land...3:13...74:46...14...GoodnightVocals...–...Ursula...Raasted...3:21...15...Outro...1:26...Credits...A&r...–...Gordon...Charlton...(3),...Niclas...Anker...Art...Direction,...Design...–...Jakob...Tranberg,...Powerplant...(5)...Concept...By...[Project...Ideas...And...Developement]...–...Christian...Mller...Nielsen,...Jens-Otto...Paludan,...Niclas...Anker...Coordinator...[Project]...–...Merete...Helme...Mastered...By...–...Jan...Eliasson...Other...[Styling]...–...Barcode...Brothers,...Charlotte...Elsted...Photography...–...Sren...Solkr...Producer...–...Anders...land,...Christian...Mller...Nielsen...Written-By...–...Powers*...(tracks:...6,...8,...10),...Anders...land...(tracks:...1...to...3,...5...to...9,...11...to...15),...Christian...Mller...Nielsen...(tracks:...1...to...3,...5...to...9,...11...to...15),...Jakob...Stavnstrup...(tracks:...3,...7,...8,...11),...Schrder*...(tracks:...6,...8,...10),...Michael...Parsberg...(tracks:...3,...7,...8,...11)...Notes...Tracks...1/5/6/8/9/11/12/13/15...Published...by...EMI-Casadida...Music...Publishing/BIEM/NCB...Tracks...2/3/7/14...Published...by...EMI-Casadida...Music...Publishing/Warner/Chappell...Music...Track...4...Published...by...Complete...Music...Ltd...Track...10...Published...by...BIEM/NCB...Sample...of..."It's...A...Fine...Day"...by...Jane...licensed...courtesy...of...Cherry...Red...Records...Management:...XL...Talent...Partnership...Sponsor:...Delfi...Techno...Mastered......Tocano...Mastering......&......2000...Universal...Music...(Denmark)...A/S...Made...in...the...EU"Keep..Me..From..the..Rain"....Nielsen,..land,..Schrder,..Powers..Nielsen,..land,..Schrder,..Powers..3:34..11Swipe.Me.Studio.album.by.Barcode.Brothers.Released.11.August.2000.Genre.Trance.Length.43:52.Label.Universal.Producer.Christian.Mller.Nielsen,.Anders.land,.Michael.Parsberg,.Jakob.Stavnstrup,.Jonas.Schrder,.Adam.Powers.Barcode.Brothers.chronology.Swipe.Me.(2000).BB02.(2002).Singles.from.Episode.II."Dooh.Dooh".Released:.1999."Tele".Released:.2000."It's.a.Fine.Day".Released:.2000."Flute".Released:.2000.Swipe..Me..is..the..debut..album..by..the..Danish..trance-duo..Barcode..BrothersFlute...(4:44)08Train..(4:10)12Similar.to.this.release.but.without.distribution.code.and.with.different.rights.societiesInterlude......Beatbox...(0:48)13.Copyright..2013.ACEN..All.Rights.Reserved.trancetechnosynth-popsoundtracksmooth-jazzrockrapr-bpsychedelicpop-rockpopnew-agemusiciansmetalmelodic-metalloungejazz-funkjazzindex.phphousehip-hopheavy-metalhard-rockget.phpelectronicdubstepdrumbassdowntempodiscocountryclubdanceclassicalchilloutchansonbreakbeatbluesambientalternative-rock.Its...A...Fine...Day...(3:52)05trancetechnosynth-popsoundtracksmooth-jazzrockrapr-bpsychedelicpop-rockpopnew-agemusiciansmetalmelodic-metalloungejazz-funkjazzindex.phphousehip-hopheavy-metalhard-rockget.phpelectronicdubstepdrumbassdowntempodiscocountryclubdanceclassicalchilloutchansonbreakbeatbluesambientalternative-rockGoodnight..(3:21)15Goodnight.(3:21)154:46.14.GoodnightVocals.–.Ursula.Raasted.3:21.15.Outro.1:26.Companies,.etcKeep...Me...From...The...Rain...(3:35)11"It's...a...Fine...Day"......Edward...Barton...Nielsen,...land,...Jonas...Schrder,...Adam...Powers...3:52...5Good...example...of...an...album...made...too...fast...only...thinking...about...getting...money385...Peal...Lake...CSWYAltamonte...Springs,...FL...32714...Phone:...+1...(855)...558-0507...Email:...ContactAiC...HOMEPAGE...Get...Directions...Abiding...in...Christ...Ministries,...IncTrack..listing[edit]Dooh.Dooh.and.the.Flute.stand.for.the.singles.and.for.the.lead.tracks,.things.like.Keep.Me.From.The.Rain.or.It's.A.Fine.Day.offer.very.enjoyable.covers.of.the.known.hit.songs,.while.pieces.like.Train.or.Heartbeat.keep.the.electronic.look.and.variabilityGood..example..of..an..album..made..too..fast..only..thinking..about..getting..moneyToo..bad..that..the..second..album..wasn't..as..good..as..this..oneIts..A..Fine..Day..(3:52)05Dooh...Dooh...(3:51)03Interlude....Swing..(0:57)06Keep...Me...From...The...Rain...(3:35)11Wake...Up...(3:50)09Interlude..Swing.(0:57)06Wake..Up..(3:50)09:(...Reply...Notify...me...Helpful...[r228905]...Release...Edit...Release...All...Versions...of...this...Release...Review...Changes...Add...to...Collection...Add...to...Wantlist...Remove...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...0...9...For...Sale...from...1.49...Buy...CD...Sell...CD...Share...Statistics...Have:...61...Want:...9...Avg...Rating:...3.35.../...5...Ratings:...20...Last...Sold:...27...Sep...15...Lowest:...2.50...Median:...4.00...Highest:...15.00...Videos...Edit...Add...a...Video...Lists...Add...to...List...Contributors...MusiqFreaq,...TheRavingPsycHo,...mawiles,...angelonfire,...DENnv,...nihilisten,...MadsTheo,...e92...Filled..with..many..ejay-sounding-interludes..to..make..the..number..of..tracks..biggerDooh.Dooh.(3:51)03"Interlude..-..Electro"....Nielsen,..land..Nielsen,..land..1:27..10Cancel..reply..COST..CALCULATORUse..our..form..to..estimate..the..initial..cost..of..renovation..or..installation.REQUEST..A..QUOTELatest..PostsLossless..Barcode..Brothers....Swipe..Me..(2000)..FLAC..(image..+...cue)..music..downloadMai..12,..2016Most..ViewedLossless..Barcode..Brothers....Swipe..Me..(2000)..FLAC..(image..+...cue)..music..download1..viewText..Widget..Here..is..a..text..widget..settings..ipsum..lore..tora..dolor..sit..amet..velumTididoStartseite..ber..uns..Ttigkeitsfeld..Qualitt..Referenzen..Kontakt..Startseite..ber..uns..Ttigkeitsfeld..Qualitt..Referenzen..Kontakt..BLOG..You..Are..Here:..BLOG../..Lossless..Barcode..Brothers....Swipe..Me..(2000)..FLAC..(image..+...cue)..music..download..Mai12201610By..In..UncategorizedLossless..Barcode..Brothers....Swipe..Me..(2000)..FLAC..(image..+...cue)..music..download..Lossless..Barcode..Brothers....Swipe..Me..(2000)..FLAC..(image..+...cue)..music..download..Artist:..Barcode..Brothers....Album:..Swipe..Me....Released:..2000....Genre:..Techno,..Trance....Country:..Denmark....Duration:..00:43:52..Tracklisting:..01.Intro..(0:44)02Apart.from.that.track,.only."Keep.Me.From.the.Rain".has.even.a.bit.of.the.same.affectionRetrieved..25..January..2010Train..(4:10)12 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pig hunters Index du Forum -> VaéVictis ( guilde wow ) -> Problèmes / Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006